Scooter - Chaos 1Kw Electric

This is my little electric, it looks like it can handle anything, and to be fair, it has not disappointed. 

There are a lot of electric scooters to choose from and new models come online every day. There are better, more expensive, slicker electrics but I stumped for this as a sensible introduction. For the price I think it does the job. My Chaos gets more looks than any of my other scooters, probably because it is electric but also, I think, because it looks so different. I have lost count of the number of times I have been stopped and asked about this machine by older people, both men and women and kids pointing, with mouths wide open, drag their parents to ask the same.

Pros: 
It can negotiate most inclines
The battery recharges to full in a few hours
Very manoeuvrable in tight spaces
Nippy at top speed of around 25kph
Battery wears down slowly so you have an idea that it is on its way out.

Cons: 
Weight  - lifting this beast, even with the battery pack removed could be problematic for anyone in a weakened state
Build quality - not great, seat pole jams into the body which makes it impossible to fold up sometimes.

The Chaos 48 Volt 1000W Electric Scooter is available online here





Comments

Popular Posts