Go! Big Red Fire Engine!

This one goes out to a close friend and a personal hero - he knows who he is. He is currently in hospital going through pretty major life change/improvement at the moment. I will talk more about him when he is ready for it.

This is a phrase I came across a few years ago. I have adopted it as a personal meme. It reminds me of a christmas week I spent in Paddington hospital as a 7 year old. One of the presents I got was a big red American ladder fire engine, I can still remember the bright red colour and the size of it, it was only a cheap cast plastic model but I thought it was the best thing ever.

I was in a ward full of boys from ages 7 - 15 I guess, some of whom were there for the long haul and some not going home, ever. The atmosphere was lively. When the ward sister left the room all sorts would go on.

Some of my friends will recognise this phrase as I have used it to pick people up or spur people on in the past.

The typographic is my own creation, you are welcome to spread it around, everything I do is to be shared as long as I get paid the first time it's used, I don't need to get paid everytime. 

So: Go! Big Red Fire Engine!... love you fella.

Comments

Popular Posts