Nowhere

A funny thing happened to me on the way to the keyboard today - nothing, absolutely nothing.
A completely unremarkable morning, about which I have nothing to say. Then I got to thinking.

It's always now and it's always here, put them together and what have you got? nowhere.

And its funny that in this digital world of the widest web it has never been truer: when you are on the internet or cloud or whatever, you are strictly nowhere. If you want to explore my world a little more, you'll find me nowhere, nowhere and yep, now here...

Twitter: @badscooterist


Spotify Search: badscooterist and have a listen to any of my playlists,
or try this r&b mixtape

What more do you really need to know? Nothing.

Photo: Invisible man selfie, St Ives. Copyright: BadScooterist 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts