Sicknote

The last couple of weeks have been a bit "hospitally" to say the least. I will fill you in on what the point of all that was shortly. I am back in the everyday world now, so I will be filling your heads with all the wrong ideas shortly.

Remember, remember the 5th of November: There will be a healing meditation for me, organised by good friends of mine which will link around the world, I will announce details shortly, if you have 20 minutes or so on that day you might like to join in.

In the meantime (probably between midnight peanut butter burgers), Elvis enquired: Have I told you lately that I love you? this and ten gallons more feature on my Spotify playlist "Prairie Hat"

Photo: This is a simple logo I created for a potential clothing and accessories brand named "Sickhead" which is parked currently. Just thought I'd take it for a little run around the internet.

Comments

Popular Posts