Back to Mono

Oh dear, hold the font page, I have just seen the future and it has one less wheel. Pedestrian texters standby to be run down everywhere by a nimrod (like me) on a mission, on one wheel. A good friend of mine, another absolute nutcase, was smurfing the internet, saw this and thought of me, bless him...

With a powerful electric motor, natural responsive body control and smooth braking, the Kiwano KO1 series is an incredible riding experience, like no other electric rideable.
Have a butchers...

I'd like to see how it scoots on gravel.

Bought to you by Bad Scooterist Shameless Plugs

Comments

Graeme said…
Proopsie is the only one I know that has mastered the art of one wheel save for $$$ who's one wheel in his hand does not seem to be able to connect with the direction that he wishes to travel on track

Popular Posts