And it Stoned me to my Soul...

What a day was Saturday. As backline support in the kitchen (ok...washing up) at a Mandala Stone creation day with Natasha Alexander. It was something else, watching someone communicating beautifully on the love and discipline they have for these enticing patterns of energy and prayer.

Just look at the picture, this was the result of the day. Please do your own research on Mandalas and Mandala Stones. I saw what a day's focussed work can achieve and it was mind-blowing.

The food was off the chart - as per usual in the Gale's Kitchen, provided by Cisco and Mark (Natasha's partner).

The whole day was inspiring on many levels. To quote Bill Hicks: "my third eye was thoroughly squee-gee'd" and to top it off, no scooters were harmed in the production.

Comments

Suzanne said…
I Love this post! What a beautiful day we had... Thank you so much for reminding me of this with this lovely blog and photo <3,

Suzanne
Unknown said…
Awesome to see your post Tony :) And what a support you were!
Cisco said…
Great sink man.... Oops I mean wing man, love your blog and yes yes yes such a beautiful day.... Cisco... ❤️️❤️️

Popular Posts