FINAL WORDS - See you up the road


The Bad Scooterist passed away peacefully on Christmas Eve 2017, surrounded by his loved ones. He left us the password to his blog which still has some of his famous stories left to post. Some completed, some half written.
This is his "final post". To those who knew him, I need not remind you of who he was. To those who didn't, he was a unique type of rebel and a great man. The world will keep on spinning, but will seriously lack this trouble maker on a scooter. See you up the road.

I wish I was there. Obviously. I loved you all, even when you tried to make that hard which to be fair, was rare.

To Ruby, Rosa, Sandie, Peggy and all that loved me, I am sorry to have put you through all this. I would rather this had happened in a different way and, a lot further in the future. But you know it was not my wish to leave the party early.

Don't forget what a gift this life is (if you are lucky) try not to waste too much of it on trivia and be a bit less selfish than I was.

You all made this a great life for me, thank you, thank you, thank you, and I hope I gave something in return. Think of me the next time you raise a glass.

So shed a tear but then move on and chase your own balloons x.

Whatever happens to this pilgrim next  (if anything) Bring it on. x

Some of my Spotify Playlists will be around for a while hopefully:

Bad Scooter Unforgiven The mood is blue blue blue

Bad Scooter Shuttleworth You Cant Go Back To Savoury Now! 

Bad Scooter Skank Reggae and stations south

Bad Scooter Balls Out  play loud 

Bad Scooter R&B  R&B, Jazz, Soul
Old school scooting choons R&B, Jazz and Soul. 

Bad Scooter Prairie Hat  Shitkickin' Country

Bad Scooter Cunning Stunts Seminal Jizz from the Jazz masters

Bad Scooter Freeze Out Favoured Springsteen biscuits


Photo: Still from "Le Balloon Rouge".



Comments

Unknown said…
We are fearfully and wonderfully made by God. Your approach to understanding the pineal gland is satanic. You are paying homage to creation not the creator. Baal, asteroth and tammuz-- sun, moon and star worship. We are made in His image we are not God or will ever become God. Christ is not already in one's heart to be discovered by chrism secretion. He has to be invited in in order for you to be the temple of the living God.
Unknown said…
We are fearfully and wonderfully made by God. Your approach to understanding the pineal gland is satanic. You are paying homage to creation not the creator. Baal, asteroth and tammuz-- sun, moon and star worship. We are made in His image we are not God or will ever become God. Christ is not already in one's heart to be discovered by chrism secretion. He has to be invited in in order for you to be the temple of the living God.
11 11 11 1970 said…
the religious people exasperate me, they clammer over nonsense and superstition , ultimately they perish due to a lack of knowledge and understanding but they foist their delusions on others without invite,,,,the churches are empty because nobody likes the religious or the dogma they spew. Open your eyes Ron,,, its the 21 st century , its the information age but you choose to remain mentally bound in the dark ages,,, religion is the grand deception, and in your bible book , it was good that sent it,,,,think about that. Have a nice day.
Unknown said…
I never mentioned anything about the poison of man made religion. I despise religion. I loathe the government and religion (one and the same) and their campaign to control the masses by keeping people in fear and ignorance. They want to raise worker bees, and have no need for the threat that a critical thinker may have on their big deceptions. And in the Bible that you so discredit,indicates that religion is a stink to God's nose, as he sees through the the cloak of religion straight through to the intents of the heart, ours and mine included. You made an assumption. I said nothing of religion. I do apologize for responding in a forum I wasn't invited in, however. That, in itself, is a lesson.
Unknown said…
I never mentioned anything about the poison of man made religion. I despise religion. I loathe the government and religion (one and the same) and their campaign to control the masses by keeping people in fear and ignorance. They want to raise worker bees, and have no need for the threat a critical thinker may have on their big deception. And in the Bible, you so discredit, it also indicates that religion is a stink tov God's nose, as he sees through the the cloak of religion straight through to the intents of the heart. Yours and mine included.
11 11 11 1970 said…
Ron,,,you claim that the third eye, the pineal gland is satanic,,,that is religious programming , you are responding well to your religious programming , matthew 6.22,,,,it mentions the single eye but religiously programmed people call it satanic ,,,,such foolishness,,, espicially as Matthew 6.22 writings are accredited to "jesus". I dont discredit the bible, but I am smart enough to realise it should never be read literally,,,its all allegory and metaphor. If you think religiously, which you evidently do, then the truth will never be revealed to you ,,,,, an honest searcher will look at everything fearlessly before discrediting anything,,,,,learn to discern
Anonymous said…
Ron Tardif - this was my mates final words blog & you're posting stupid comments on his blog. R.I.P Tony. Ron, Do one... Phil

Popular Posts